PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHome

Product Review: Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes





Mission: To find an affordable and natural makeup remover/facial cleanser towelette that effectively removes makeup.



Merchandise: Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes








After my positive experience with the Yes to Carrots Shampoo and Conditioner, I decided to try their other vegetable line, which is the Yes to Cucumber skincare/haircare line.With five unique collections, this particular recipe addresses sensitive skin. The Yes to Cucumber line gently hydrates and soothes with organic cucumbers, aloe vera and green tea.





To be honest, I'm not a big fan of facial towelettes. I typically clean my face with coconut oil which removes everything from waterproof mascara to long wearing lipstick. Olive oil is great too! But I tend to get hungry when I see, let alone smell olive oil. It reminds me of cheese, breasticks, and red wine. mmmm... makes me hungry just thinking about it. With that said, I'm sticking with coconut oil. haha!

But now that I'm a freelance makeup artist (YAY!), I had to find a product that would efficiently remove my client's makeup yet keeping with my goal of using natural/organic goods.






Yes to Cucumbers facial towelettes did the trick. I was impressed! Considering that I applied Urban Decays' All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray on top of my carefully applied makeup that day. After a long evening of partying, (and was too exhausted to wash my makeup off) I would definitely use this product. It gently removed sweat and makeup without the need to rinse. Which makes me spend less time on the sink, and more time to cozy on the couch and watch episodes of "guilty pleasures" T.V that I've missed during the week. YES!!






One point that I need to stress is that, these are FACIAL towelettes. I don't think these were specifically designed to remove EYE makeup. To remove eye make up, I placed a few drops of coconut oil onto the towelettes and began to gently remove my eye makeup off. Always remember that the skin around eye area is very thin and sensitive. So clean that area with caution! Your peepers will thank you later ; )


















Affordable, Efficient, Natural. Mission Accomplished!



Until next time, seek you truth and you'll find your way : )






Laugh, Love, Live Positive










NaturallyNancyDlish

0 comments:

Post a Comment