PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHome

Adventure: Rouge and Run (Beauty Breadown-Nicole)


"I'm going to a baby shower and I wanna feel girly today!" she said. I was more than happy to oblige. So I thought, what color would be the girliest of all girly girl color?

You guessed it, she wanted pink! "But you know," I said "If you agreed to my makeover, I have to put my own twist and edge it out a bit." She smiled and said..."Do your thing girl!"


Ladies and gents, meet Nicole. My courageous co-worker allowing me to do my thing. God bless her.


A dedicated wife and mother of two beautiful children. I asked her a few weeks back if she could be my next model provided that I'd have full creative control of her makeover. I also mentioned that I love freckles! It reminds me so much of the beach and a child's carefree demeanor. "Full coverage won't be my goal today. You okay with that?"

"YES!" she replied without blinking twice. We were both giddy and giggling from that point on.


First Look






Prep:


*Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes


*Korres Vitamin E Face Primer

Face:

*Tarte Clean Slate face primer

*Coastal Scents Camo Quad in Medium

*Nvey Eco Organic Moisturizing Liquid Foundation (511)

*Nvey Eco Organic Compact Powder in Neutral

*Purely Cosmetics Diamond Perfect Finish

Eyes:

*Nvey Eco cake eyeliner and brow (black)

*Coastal Scents Camo Quad in white (brow highlight)

*Earth's Beauty Pebble eyeshasow (to help lighten up brows)

*Sephora Color Play - 5 in 1 Shopping in Milan (purple and pinks on lid)

*Earth's Beauty Primrose Blush (lids)
*Earth's Beauty Rose Quartz eyeshadow ( inner lids - lower lids)
* Nvey Eco Organic Eye Duo Eco Chic (lower lids)

*Earth's Beauty Pebble eyeshasow (eye crease)

*Physician's formula Organic wear mascara (ultra black)


Cheeks:


*Earth's Beauty Primrose Blush


Lips:


*Burt's Bees Beeswas Lip Balm


*Maia's Mineral Galaxy FrenchRose (lipstick)


*Bare Minerals lip liner in Natural


*Earth's Beauty Wild Rose Lip Glaze



Second Look:








Eyes: (Added)


*Earth's Beauty Primrose Blush (lids)


*Earth's Beauty Rose Quartz eyeshadow (lids - lower lids)


*Nvey Eco eyeshadow 170 (crease - lower lids)


*Nvey Eco eyeshadow 173 (crease)


*Earth's Beauty MIdnight BLue eyeshadow (crease)


*NYX Auto eye pencil in black


*Urba Decay Heavy Metal - Metalhead (upper and lower lids)


Lips: (Added)


*Maia's Mineral Galaxy Orchid (lipstick)


Notice the various hues of purple, pinks, blues, greys and black used to achieve a specific smokey eye with different dimensions. The pictures may not translate the color hues as richly as it did in person, but in person it was a dazzling sight of sultry shades and sparkles. We had so much fun that day!

Thank you Nicole for accomodating my every creative whim. I appreciate you.






And there goes makeover number two. A girly girl's makeover dream full of giggles and sparkles. For my next makeover, I'm feeling a little more daring...unconventional even. You just have to wait and see who my next Rouge and Run subject will be...
Love you all!


Laugh, Love, Live Positive





0 comments:

Post a Comment